OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2016

From:
Jon Cefus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Cefus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2016 10:44:13 -0500
How would you propose that our "wonderful government" enforce theses laws?

I find it interesting how the need for regulation of corporations has swung full circle to criticism of the body whose job it is to try to keep the wolves out of the pasture.  Particularly in light of the blatant efforts of huge money interests to undermine these regulations at every opportunity.

We need to work hard to not throw out the baby with the bath water.

Jon Cefus

A birder who does not know his 2nd cycle HEGU from his 3rd, but does know something about the politics of driving buses off of cliffs.

Sent from my iPhone