OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2016

From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2016 17:28:10 -0500
Well, the Snow Geese and Greater White-fronted Geese are still here, and I
finally got good counts on both of them...last time some were hidden by the
bank, but this time they were all out resting on the grass.   They don't
seem to have a care in the world as to wanting to move. :-D
Makes me wonder how long they will stick around.

Happy Birding and God Bless.

Steve J.

US-Ohio-East Liberty-11000 Ohio 347 - 40.332x-83.559
Feb 08, 2016
3:30 PM
Stationary
9 minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments:
Continuing birds at factory's pond.
Submitted from eBird Android 1.0.2-beta4

13 Greater White-fronted Goose -- Medium sized geese brown and white with
orange bill. Continuing flock.
7 Snow Goose -- 4 white, 3 blue
51 Canada Goose

Number of Taxa: 3