OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2016

From:
Larry Scacchetti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Scacchetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2016 21:31:22 -0500
So I was planning on trying for this bird a 3rd time this weekend.  I know 3 times doesn't sound like a lot but when coming from NJ, it's horrible.  Are these ballfields a new roost for this gull or is it the day time hangout?  If we made the 6 hr drive again, what would be the best course of action?  I'd like to also thank you all for the updated sightings of the Brambling, that was my last lifer of 2015, I was there New Years Eve day.  Any additional info on the Kelp Gulls routine would be amazing!  Thanks again.

Good birding,

Larry Scacchetti
Westwood, NJ

Sent from my iPhone