OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2016

From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2016 05:06:06 -0500
To add to this,

I personally didn't get a count, due to lack of light, but another birder I
talked to yesterday had snow geese in Marion Co. on one of the ponds at Big
Island Wildlife Area along Rt 95 somewhere.

Seems to be the season. :-D

We still have about 120 Tundra Swans and 20-30 Trumpeter Swans along with
the usual Canada Geese, Ducks, and some Ring-billed Gulls at the middle
pond of Big Island Wildlife Area along Larue-Prospect.

Steve J.