OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2016

From:
mary warren <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
mary warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2016 17:55:57 -0400
thanks Scott for encouraging folks to help pull garlic mustard while at
Magee if they are able.     It really has made all the difference and a big
thank  you goes out to Dottie McDowell who organizes this effort.

Go to the website to see details and to get a form.   The forms can take
weeks to get approved, so please do it today.   The Friends of Magee Marsh
thank you very much!!   Also check the Friends FB page for updates.

www.friendsofmageemarsh.org

Mary Warren