OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2016

From:
Julie Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2016 09:46:33 -0400
On Tuesday March 22, Columbus Audubon welcomes American Birding Association
President Jeffrey Gordon for a celebration of the power of birding to heal
and transform, not only our own lives, but even our world.

Birding is a passion, a practice, and a community whose time has come. Jeff
will not only address some of the many benefits of a strong, diverse birding
community for our birds and for our natural heritage, he'll also address
ways to conquer some of the special challenges that birding faces as it
reaches a wider audience.

For more information on the ABA and on Jeff, visit www.aba.org.

7:00 - 7:15 pm: Social time, light refreshments, announcements

7:15 - 7:30 pm: Conservation Spotlight: Ohio Young Birder Doug Whitman will
share his experiences during a nine-week work trip to Ecuador this past
summer. The experience was sponsored in part by the John Wilson Memorial
Fund.

7:30 - 9:00 pm: Main program, door prizes

This Columbus Audubon program is free and open to the public.

Programs are held at the Grange Insurance Audubon Center (505 West Whittier
Street in the Scioto-Audubon Metro Park on the Whittier Peninsula).

Julie Davis

CA board

OOS president