From:
Matthew Valenic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Valenic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2016 10:59:49 -0400
Bird Watchers Digest has an article in the current issue about  using your
camera (with telephoto lens) as your binoculars when birding.  My son has
done this  for years with his 400mm lens.  He loves photography and birds
are sometimes a  subject (when he joins me birding).  To each his/her own!

Matt Valencic