From:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2016 07:36:46 -0400
​Ohio birders have added several shared bird reporting hotspots to eBird.

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/

Greene County

Phillips Park Complex

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Phillips+Park

Please note that Phillips Park has been renamed to indicate that the
hotspot includes three contiguous parks, Phillips Park, Beaver Creek
Wetland Nature Reserve, and Rotary Park. You enter the complex through
Phillips Park.

Roxanna New Burlington Rd. Gravel Pit--South

Roxanna New Burlington Rd. Gravel Pit--North

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Roxanna+New+Burlington+Road+Gravel+Pit

This gravel pit is on private property. Please bird from the roadside only.
There are pull offs on Roxanna New Burlington Road where you can safely
stop to view birds on the water.

Siebenthaler Fen

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Siebenthaler+Fen

Siebenthaler Fen is the southern section of the Beaver Creek Wildlife Area.
We have moved the primary hotspot for the Beaver Creek Wildlife Area north
to a location near New Germany Trebein Road. If you have birded
Seibenthaler Fen and submitted checklists at the Beaver Creek Wildlife
Area, you may want to consider changing the location of those checklists to
the new Siebenthaler Fen hotspot.
​
​Ken Ostermiller
eBird Hotspot reviewer for Ohio​