From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2016 12:20:04 -0400
Here is list.  Follow link to see the back of screen picture I took.:

Angola Rd. and Raab Rd., Lucas, Ohio, US
May 12, 2016 12:00 PM - 12:13 PM
Protocol: Stationary
Comments:     <br />Submitted from eBird Android 1.2.0-beta3
5 species

Mallard  30
Greater Yellowlegs  2
Lesser Yellowlegs  75
Curlew Sandpiper  1     About size of Dunlin with curved bill and red
chest.. no black on belly
Dunlin  1

View this checklist online at

Happy birding and God bless!