From:
Bill Whan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Whan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2016 08:02:13 -0400
Those who protested, or even just silently deplored, the slaughter of
cormorants by "Wildlife Services" and our Division of Wildlife, have
some reason to celebrate long-delayed judicial controls on the
slaughter. Here is a recent news release and a Scientific American
article that are encouraging.
Good birding,
Bill Whan

http://www.peer.org/news/news-releases/court-finds-cormorant-mass-killing-policy-illegal.html