From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2016 10:57:44 -0400
First Lawrence Woods SNP in Hardin County is still settling into its
springtime pattern. 51 species(mostly heard) with very few if any migrants
remaining.  Still worth the walk though.

Yesterday was the first day that female mosquitoes were looking to hook up
with me, but I told them that I was a one woman man, and that they should
just go find a deer somewhere. :-D

List below.

And now the quick query. The family and I are heading up to Niagra Falls US
side, in July, and I was wondering if anyone knows of some good places to
find the eastern US woodland and north coast birds that we don't get
here...I'm plan to go just to Lake Ontario though, not to the coast...so
anywhere between Central Ohio and Lake Ontario north Pennsylvania and New
York.

Thanks much

Steve
Lawrence Woods State Nature Preserve--Woods Boardwalk, Hardin, Ohio, US
May 24, 2016 5:00 PM - 7:31 PM
Protocol: Traveling
2.0 mile(s)
Comments:     <br />Submitted from eBird Android 1.2.0-beta3
51 species

Wood Duck  2
Northern Bobwhite  1
Ring-necked Pheasant  5