From:
Joe Faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2016 12:50:06 -0400
Invest in a trail cam and you'll find out.  We have learned some interesting things about night critters out here in the Perry county woods.   Have photos of a fox taking a dead chicken that I left out to be recycled.  Others have gotten a bobcat.  Maybe it's vampire bats.

Joe Faulkner
Somerset, Ohio
Perry county
Sent from iPad