From:
Haans Petruschke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Haans Petruschke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2016 11:51:53 -0400
Hi,

As Bill notes these publications are very useful.

As someone interested in the occurrence and ecology of the avafauna of the
Cleveland region I find myself constantly checking both the first edition
of "Birds of the Cleveland Region" (Williams) and the 4th edition (Rosche)

Looking at the differences over time can be especially instructive.

Haans