From:
"Simpson, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simpson, Bruce
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2016 19:25:00 -0400
  Blendon Woods is located in the Northeast corner of Columbus off of I270
& Rte 161.

 Below is a list of some of the Birds seen Tuesday (May 3rd)

   Goldenrod Trail
     Warblers
       Palm
       Nashville
       Yellow-rumped
       Black-throated Green
       N Parula
       Blackburian
       Cerulean
       Black-and-white
       Chestnut-sided
       Ovenbird
       Wilson
       Tennessee
       Yellow
       Hooded
      Golden-winged
   Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
   E Bluebird
   Rose-breasted Grosbeak
   Vireos
      Blue-headed
      Warbling
      Yellow-throated
  Summer Tanager
  Scarlet Tanager
  Great Crested Flycatcher
  Hairy Woodpecker
  Ruby-crowned Kinglet
  Chimney Swift
  Least Flycatcher

Parking Lot-near entrance of Goldenrod Trail
  Golden-winged warbler-I assume the same one that was seen on the
Goldenrod Trail

Sugarbush Trail
  Ovenbird

Lake Trail
  Warblers
       N Parula
       Nashville
       Black-throated Green
       Yellow-rumped
       American Redstart
       Black-and-white
       Hooded
       Black-throated Blue
       Blue-winged
       Magnolia
       Blackburian
       Palm
       Ovenbird
    Veery
    Ruby-crowned Kinglet
    Indigo Bunting
    E Towhee
    Vireos
      Warbling
      Yellow-throated
   White-throated Sparrow
   Rose-breasted Grosbeak
   Pileated woodpecker
   Tufted Titmouse-feeding another
   Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
   E Bluebird

Thoreau Lake
   Warblers
        Black-throated Blue
        C Yellowthroat
        Yellow
        Palm
        Yellow-rumped
        American Redstart
    Great Egret
    Great Blue Heron
    Lesser Scaup-female
    Mallard-female with a Duckling
    Wood Thrush
    Red-eyed Vireo

      Blendon Woods Metro Park in Columbus

        Bruce Simpson-Naturalist at Blendon Woods Metro Park in Columbus