From:
John Pogacnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Pogacnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2016 15:46:11 +0000
A singing golden-winged warbler was seen and heard at the Lake Erie Bluffs this morning around 10:00.  The bird was singing along the south side of the Lane Road loop trail in the southwest corner of it.  Other birds of note were white-eyed vireo,  blue-winged warbler, marsh wren and at least 83 yellow warblers.  Despite northeast winds again, there were quite a few birds flying over.  we have been dealing with over a couple weeks now of east and north winds.  Hopefully things improve over the next few days.

Lake Erie Bluffs Metropark--Lane Rd., Lake, Ohio, US
May 6, 2016 9:30 AM - 11:15 AM
Protocol: Traveling
3.0 mile(s)
Comments:     <br />Submitted from eBird Android 1.0.4
89 species (+1 other taxa)

Canada Goose  3
Mallard  2
Red-breasted Merganser  4