From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2016 19:08:21 -0400
Greetings!

Busy day At Lawrence Woods in Hardin County.  I got out of the car and
heard Bobolinks out in the fields.  Two lists are below.  The first is for
the drive in and out from the border of the preserve to the parking lot.
The second is the boardwalk itself.

Happy birding and God bless!

Steve J.

Lawrence Woods State Nature Preserve
May 01, 2016
3:10 PM
Traveling
1.50 miles
60 minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments:
Submitted from eBird Android 1.0.4

4 Ring-necked Pheasant
8 Turkey Vulture
1 American Kestrel
50 Blue Jay
2 Tree Swallow
2 Common Yellowthroat
2 Grasshopper Sparrow
2 Field Sparrow
2 Song Sparrow
12 Bobolink
1 Red-winged Blackbird
4 Eastern Meadowlark
3 American Goldfinch

Number of Taxa: 13

Lawrence Woods State Nature Preserve--Woods Boardwalk
May 01, 2016
3:29 PM
Traveling
1.50 miles