OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2016

From:
jen brumfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jen brumfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2016 20:29:11 +0000
Hi all - Registration for September 2016 Local Patch boat trips will begin July 24th at 9 a.m.

Local Patch boat trip dates are September 3rd out of Port Clinton, and September 11th, 13th, and 22nd out of Vermillion. Again, that is September 3, 11, 13, 22. Trips depart at 8 a.m. and run till 3 p.m. We cover an average of 70 miles of open water and out to 19 miles offshore primarily seeking jaegers, terns and rare gulls. Cost for each trip is $85 per person. Registration is first-come-first-serve in order of receiving email signups starting exactly at 9 a.m. on July 24th. Email registration should include your name(s) and requested date(s). To register, email: [log in to unmask]

More dates will likely be added for 2016 with the intense amount of interest.

Jen Brumfield

Jen Brumfield
Cleveland, Ohio
330-701-6452