OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2016

From:
Alex Eberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alex Eberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2016 20:57:33 -0400
I was driving back from Dayton on 35 this evening and had a flock of 11 nighthawks feeding together over a patch of trees, then within the next 5 miles or so I counted no less than 49 nighthawks feeding over agricultural fields and ponds beside the road, which made for easy counting. I agree that the storms moving through seem to be getting them up and moving.

Alex Eberts