OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2016

From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2016 16:57:18 -0400
Greetings!

On my quest for a Wimbrel,  I tried Indian Lake's Old Field Beach over in
Logan County.

No Wimbrel,  but quite a few shorebird species, and 3 dark terns with black
bills, will have to check at home due to a dead battery.. they were flushed
by a couple of kids,so who knows where they are now.

If you are around, the beach is empty...perfect for shorebirds.

Happy birding and God bless,

Steve J