OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2016

From:
Casey Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Casey Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2016 18:21:44 +0000
Dear Friends and Colleagues;

We are now accepting proposals for presentations, both oral and posters, for the fourth annual Ohio Avian Research Conference.  This year's conference will be held once again at Denison University in Granville, Ohio on Saturday, October 22nd. http://tuckercasey.wixsite.com/aacri-birds/oarc2016

The Ohio Avian Research Conference brings together Ohio ornithologists from a variety of backgrounds, including academic professionals, governmental agencies, non-profits, students and citizen scientists, to share new discoveries and information with one another, as well as with interested individuals.

The keynote speaker this year is Dr. Andy Jones Director of Science, William A. and Nancy R. Klamm Endowed Chair of Ornithology, and Head of Department of Ornithology for the Cleveland Museum of Natural History

*To submit a presentation please e-mail me with a title, abstract, author information, and specify whether it is an oral or poster presentation.  Oral presentations are only 15 minutes long

*You can view details from last year's conference at this site:
http://tuckercasey.wixsite.com/aacri-birds/oarc2015

*Registration is also open as of today (August 26th).  This year student registration is just $15.00, and non-student registration is just $25.00.  This is due to the generous support of our conference supporters, Nature Conservancy (TNC) of Ohio, and Columbus Audubon's John Wilson Memorial Education Fund.

*To register you can visit the conference website and click on the registration button, which will open a new window through which you can choose your registration option.
http://tuckercasey.wixsite.com/aacri-birds/oarc2016  This year we are trying a lunch buffet option.
[https://static.wixstatic.com/media/701949_6d1cb21666a7410f8762edff47e13d16.jpg]<http://tuckercasey.wixsite.com/aacri-birds/oarc2016>

American Avian Conservation & Research Institute<http://tuckercasey.wixsite.com/aacri-birds/oarc2016>
tuckercasey.wixsite.com
Promoting the art of conservation through science and education

*The deadline to register early is midnight on Friday, October 14th. After October 14th prices increase to $25.00 for students and $35.00 for non-students.

*If you, your organization, or business would like a table to display information or products, please contact me for details.

*I apologize if you receive multiple copies of this announcement, but please help advertise this conference opportunity by sharing with your colleagues and friends that you think might be interested.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Casey Tucker
Adjunct Instructor
Biology/Environmental Science