OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2016

From:
richard banish <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
richard banish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2016 00:50:05 +0000
I have been enjoying a family of my favorite

bird species for the past week or two -

I LOVE American Crows!

They seem to have A LOT of fun, are very social

and are REALLY smart!
Yesterday and today I spied one, that while under

the feeder would wait for a Goldfinch to perch, and then

he/she would run to that side and wait for the scraps and flings...

He consistently anticipated the falling of the scraps and

dominated the eating of the available food.

Buster

Gates Mills, OH

Cuyahoga County (right on the Lake/Geauga/Cuy line)

PS - Mark your calendars for this year's American Birding Expo (year 2)

September 16-18, 2016 - The Grange Insurance Audubon Center Columbus, Ohio

http://www.americanbirdingexpo.com/

Welcome to the American Birding Expo 2016 Website ...<http://www.americanbirdingexpo.com/>
www.americanbirdingexpo.com
The American Birding Expo celebrates the birding lifestyle! Join us September 16 to 18, 2016 at the Grange Insurance Audubon Center in Columbus, Ohio.