SWE Archives

September 2016

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kristin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2016 16:04:17 -0400
Hello everyone!

I was informed that there is going to be a great info session for the manufacturing company Textron tomorrow evening! It is just before our meeting right down the hall in Garland 155, so check it out if you want. They allow casual dress and are representing 8 divisions of their company, so it could be a great way to ease into info sessions if you are new to them. The details are below.

Thanks everyone and I hope to see you at our general body meeting tomorrow!

Sincerely,
Kristin Campbell

I would like to extend an invitation to attend an “INFO SESSION” with TEXTRON next Wednesday, September 21 from 5:30 – 6:30pm at Garland in Room 155.   We are having a Textron Company Day at Miami and have a number of events and activities planned with many of the 8 different divisions with Textron.  This event is specifically for student organizations in the College of Engineering & Computing.

TEXTRON  “Info Session”
8 Different Divisions of Company
Wed, September 21
5:30 – 6:30pm
Garland – Room 155
**  Casual or business casual attire **

This is a great opportunity to have members of your student organization to visit with some of the executives and directors at Textron and learn more about the company and its operations in engineering, computing, systems, etc.  Please let me know if you can have 3 or 4 members (or more) of your B-Org attend the INFO SESSION next week.  I would like to know by later today and how many members of your student organization may be coming.

Have a great day.

Best regards,

Dave

David M. Leurck ‘91