OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2016

From:
kent miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
kent miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2016 14:41:49 +0000
Eli Miller reports the Swallow-tailed Kite has been relocated at 10:00 Thursday morning. I believe at the same location which is best viewed at the southern terminus of Twshp 170. Birders are welcomed to park out of the way along the Amish driveways here and walk up the lane that goes east until you see the lage green metal gate on the left. Walk through the gate up the steep hill and you will be very close to the bird's favorite feeding area.Kent Miller