OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2016

From:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2016 08:00:18 -0400
​

Ohio birders have added several shared bird reporting hotspots to eBird.

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/

Cuyahoga County

Ridgewood Lake Park

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Ridgewood+Lake+Park

Delaware County

Delaware State Park--South Beach

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Delaware+State+Park--South+Beach

(Please note: In adding this new hotspot, I moved the general location for
the park away from the beach. If you have submitted a checklist at Delaware
SP which was limited to birds seen in the area of the south beach, please
consider changing the location of that checklist to this new hotspot.)

Fairfield County

Sycamore Creek Park

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Sycamore+Creek+Park

Lucas County

Calvary Cemetery, Toledo

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Calvary+Cemetery+Toledo

Anticipating the opening in 2017 of the new Howard Marsh Metropark in Lucas
County, we have set up a new general hotspot to receive checklists from
anywhere in the new park. Two older hotspots, which are now within the new
park, have been renamed to add the park name.

Howard Marsh Metropark

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Howard+Marsh+Metropark

Howard Marsh--Howard Road (formerly named Howard Rd. (Lucas Co.))

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Howard+Marsh--Howard+Road

Howard Marsh--Howard Farms (formerly named Howard Farms)

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Howard+Marsh--Howard+Farms

​Ken Ostermiller
eBird Hotspot reviewer for Ohio