OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2016

Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2016 08:22:49 -0500
Hello!

I thought I would share a checklist from eBird that I generated yesterday at Sippo Lake Park in Stark County.  There is nothing remarkable there, but I thought that if the link at the end of the list works you could see how creating a list in eBird can be enhanced by adding photos and other pertinent data about the birds seen.  Let me know if the link works, I cannot recall if live links work on this Listserv.  Worst case, I presume you can copy/paste the link into a web browser and see the list.

Happy birding!

Jon Cefus
Carroll Co.