OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2016

From:
Jason Guerard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jason Guerard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2016 16:55:15 -0500
The count down to the Christmas Bird Count is on! Only 24 days until the
Fremont CBC, hosted by BSBO.

The count takes place on Saturday 12/17, 7 am - 5 pm. To RSVP, please call
or email Jason Guerard (419-898-4070 x206 or jasonguerard AT bsbo.org).

We will meet at the McDonalds in Fremont (2014 Ohio SR 53, Fremont, 43420)
at 7 am to distribute counting/area assignments.

It doesn't matter if you are new to birding or a seasoned CBC veteran. Join
us for the whole day, just half or count the birds at your feeders from the
comfort of your own home (you must reside within the count circle).

A count compilation pizza party will be held at the Sandusky County Park
District Office (1970 Countryside Place, Fremeont, 43420), after the days
counting is done.

Jason Guerard
Outreach Director
Black Swamp Bird Observatory