OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2017

Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2017 09:58:57 -0500
Two Trumpeters continue at LaDue Reservoir, east shore near the dam. Access via Valley Road on the west shoreline. Scope is needed for good views 3,800 feet from Valley Road). There is some open water on the east shore and the Swans are in the company of 300+ Canada Geese. At 9:45am I watched them exercise their wings, take flight and make a big circle over the lake, returning to the east shore.

Matt Valencic