OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2017

From:
kenbusch1 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
kenbusch1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2017 12:50:33 -0500
Anyone know if the snowy is still at Hopkins

-------- Original message --------From: ohlsenbill2 <[log in to unmask]> Date: 1/19/17  9:42 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: Snowy Owl Burke
Snowy owl is viewable due North of Gate 11, sitting on a sign.
Bill OhlsenNorth Olmsted

-------- Original message --------From: jen brumfield <[log in to unmask]> Date: 1/19/17  8:42 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: [Ohio-birds] Snowy Owl Burke
Male snowy owl at Burke lakefront airport. West side of the airport in front of signature flight buildings, just out from the first runway

Jen Brumfield
Cleveland, OH