OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2017

From:
Kathy Mock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2017 20:39:10 -0500
I re-located the Merlin at the cemetery after work today, this time at the top of a snag near Section G.

It was harder for me to find the grave of my grandparents than it was to find the Merlin. It was in the same view as their grave, just across one of the roadways in a different section.

My grandparents on Mom’s side both died when she was 6 months pregnant with me, so it was very cool to find their grave and then look up and see the Merlin perched where it was.

“This time, it’s personal.”

Kathy Mock
Barberton

Sent from Mail for Windows 10