OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2017

From:
Jon Cefus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Cefus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 20:52:02 -0400
Hello!

Once again, the Woodcocks are calling and doing display flights at Sippo Lake Park in Stark Co.

Park at the Exploration Gateway lower parking lot by the bike rental station and picnic shelter on 12th St.  Walk briefly on the gravel path and then cross the footbridge headed west.  Turn right at the end of the bridge and you're there.

I had at least 3 calling (maybe 5) at 8 pm.  Peepers and Chorus Frogs were singing too.

The bridge is getting worn and can be slick, so be mindful.

Happy birding!

Jon Cefus

Sent from my iPhone