From:
Doug Overacker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Overacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 13:21:40 -0400
Julie and I went to Gallagher Fen first this morning and saw 11 species of
warblers. This is on Old Columbus Road between Buck Creek Lane and Grant
Road and is just south of Buck Creek State Park. Warblers were:

Blue-winged Warbler
Nashville Warbler
Cape May Warbler
Cerulean Warbler
Northern Parula
Bay-breasted Warbler
Yellow Warbler
Palm Warbler
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Yellow-throated Warbler
Black-throated Green Warbler

We also saw Wood Thrushes and heard a Swainson's Thrush. We heard an Indigo
Bunting and saw a number of other birds.

Then we walked for a little bit at the horsemen's area at Buck Creek State
Park and added three more species.

Orange-crowned Warbler
Common Yellowthroat
Yellow-breasted Chat