From:
Bruce Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 8 Apr 2017 13:27:43 -0400633_us-ascii > Red Lock Trail to Brandywine Falls, Cuyahoga Valley National Park April 8

Sorry, i don't have counts but felt like I had a successful morning birding in the park. I walked the bridal path to Standford Rd. Extremely muddy and sections of the road was flooded.

> Pileated Woodpecker
> Red bellied Woodpecker
> Downy Woodpecker
> Red-tailed Hawk 5
> Great Blue Heron 2
> Cardinal
> White Breasted Nuthatch
> Blue Jay
> Robin
> Common Crow
> Red-winged blackbird
> Song Sparrow
> Tufted Titmouse
> Brown Creeper
>
> Canada Geese
> Black-Capped Chickadee
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 13:39:18 -0400
All 20 breeding Warblers are here For info on the 20 Breeding Warblers go to eBird Hotspot Zaleski State Forest.
   This will give info on their specific habitat and where to Bird

Female Warblers
  Yellow
  L Waterthrush
  Ovenbird