From:
Margaret Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Margaret Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2017 04:34:38 -0400
Although the Whimbrels were still there when I arrived around 4:00, they
were flushed by two paddle-boarders around 6:00, and another birder and I
were unable to relocate them.  They headed west, upriver.  The beach area
was very busy.  Columbus area birders - keep a sharp eye out for these
birds.  They could be anywhere.  I counted 29.

Margaret Bowman