From:
Lisa Brohl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Brohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2017 09:56:42 -0400
Yes it is the weather too! We birded yesterday at the boardwalk with our
Riad Scholar group-no problem finding parking!
Saw some birds in the back portions of trail out of wind.

Sandhill cranes
Green heron
Solitary sandpiper
Blue-gray gnatcatcher
Yellow warbler
Palm warbler
Black-throated blue warbler
Black-throated green warbler
Northern waterthrush
Veery
Swainsons thrush
Swamp sparrows
Catbirds, warbling vireos, and white-throated sparrows everywhere

Lisa Brohl