From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2017 20:54:03 -0400
Just my 1.5 cents.

The lack of posts I think is an unintended consequence of a few springs
ago, where people were overloading the Listserv.  Ever sense then, the post
have declined.  I still post most of my trips to Lawrence Woods, and when
there is a special bird that I find (if someone else doesn't beat me to it.
:-D .)

I do think that more post from Magee should happen...maybe a designated
person could post a daily wrap-up...kind of like what Bruce does for
Blendon Woods...unless a rare bird pops up...

Steve J