From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2017 11:06:39 -0400
Greetings!

As an interesting side note, I just looked at my pictures from this Piping
Plover and compared the band codes on it to the ones of the one that was up
near Cedar Point last October that Kurt Wray found and I had the pleasure
to photograph.  IT WAS THE SAME BIRD!

My lifer state Piping Plover in 2016, is my first 2017 Piping Plover.

PP128 looks like it enjoyed it's time down south, and is ready to get down
to business up in Michigan. :-)

Happy birding and God bless,

Steve J.