From:
Doug Overacker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Overacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2017 09:37:57 -0400
Julie and I birded a little at Buck Creek State Park this morning and saw an
adult Laughing Gull on the beach at Buck Creek State Park in Clark County
this morning. The main parking lot is still close so you have to park north
of the beach and walk south. The gull was near the south end of the beach.
We also saw a Caspian Tern and a Bonaparte's Gull fly by.

Doug Overacker
Springfield, Ohio