From:
Bruce Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:16 PM
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Respecting Nature

Some of you will appreciate this and some will say "mind your own business",
but I believe this is my business - education.

When a special bird visits we all want to see it, take pictures and get it
on our life list - no problem, I'm right there with you.  But it's well
known that the use of recordings can be detrimental to the bird, especially
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2017 08:38:01 -0400
Finally the Songbirds and Migrant Warblers have arrived in numbers

Also visited L Logan and Clear Creek Metro Park 102 species

20 Breeding Warblers and 11 Migrant Warblers

Others
  Woodpeckers
    Red-headed
    Pileated
 Hawks
    Red-tailed
    Broad-winged
 Cuckoos
    Yellow-billed
     Black-billed
 Oriole's
     Baltimore
     Orchard
 Tanagers
      Scarlet
      Summer
 R Grouse
 E Meadowlark
 Barred Owl
 G Egret
 Thrushes
     Wood
      Swainson's
      Hermit
Vireos-6

Highlights
   One Spot-I had 14 Warblers singing as well as Cuckoos, Orioles Tanagers, and Vireos singing in one spot

   Bruce Simpson- Nature Photographer

Sent from my iPhone