OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2017

From:
Elaine & Marty Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elaine & Marty Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 16:26:21 -0400
two common loons again seen at southern end of Nimisila Reservoir this
afternoon (June 28).
one each in summer and winter plumage.

many osprey. also, first coot for me since May.