OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2017

From:
Sean McGovern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean McGovern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:30:20 -0400
Hi all-

I'm going to be in Conneaut all week, and hope to do some birding at the
sand bar. Would anyone be interested in sharing some time/knowledge with a
birder who's got lots of life lists gaps in the shorebird department?  I'd
really like to get more proficient, and am willing to put some time in this
weekend to make it happen- it would be a much better learning opportunity if
I could tag along with someone with a bit more experience.

If interested, message me privately..lunch is on me if we can make it work.

Regards,

Sean McGovern

SARE Outreach

614-306-6422