OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2017

From:
Cecelia Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cecelia Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2017 22:15:36 -0400
I recently hear that Louise Gambill passed away a day or so ago. Louise and
Red will long be remembered as avid birders in Ohio and in southern Texas
where they found several 1st sighting in the states. I have fond memories
of my beginning years of birding with them at Greenllawn
Cemetery.........Louise never missed a bird call and Red had or so so many
stories.............