OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2017

Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2017 06:24:05 -0400
> "Meanwhile, advice to birders: see that your
> next-of-kin know where your field notes are (and *what* they are)"

Hello!

In the grand scheme of Ohio’s birding history and my own contributions, I am still 'in utero', but if folks want to be sure that their personal lists do not end up in a landfill, then I would suggest considering entering that data into eBird.  Your life’s work can be something more than just a list on a notepad after you’re gone.

Something to consider.

Happy birding!

Jon Cefus
Carroll Co.