OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2017

From:
Matthew Valenic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Valenic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2017 19:53:03 -0400
I echo Dave's comments about letting your 'next of kin' know what's important to you so it can go to someone who cares after we go that big Bird Sanctuary in the Sky!  I am also an advocate for iNaturalist for all your other nature sightings. It is a huge international community and a wonderful way to confirm your sightings of animals and plants. I've been doing a lot of insect ID recently and they have many solid Entomology folks confirming and/or correcting my ID's.  Many of our Park naturalists use this site.  iNaturalist.org

Matt Valencic

“It is in giving that we receive.”