HUMANRIGHTS Archives

August 2017

HUMANRIGHTS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jack Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2017 15:04:10 +0000
you left off my favorite: All In with Chris Hayes
Jack

There is a common thread to almost all wars. They begin with hubris, stumble on
miscalculation and end in sorrow                     --Thomas Ricks, NYT Book Review
Jack Hammond
Sociology Department                                                           Fax: 212-772-5645
Hunter College                                              e-mail: [log in to unmask]
695 Park Avenue                                                                   twitter: @soc_tchr
New York, NY 10065                                                       skype: jhmmond [no a]
http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/sociology/faculty/john-hammond