OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2017

From:
Eric Mullholand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Mullholand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2017 09:45:47 -0700
My son and I picked up Henslow sparrow at Killdeer Plains this morning on
75. They were being vocal about 730 AM.

 There were lots of the other regular suspects also.

I also picked up a Vesper sparrow at my house in rural Wyandot County on CH
4 in Carey (NWO) yesterday.

Both of these were first noticed by vocalizations then confirmed with
visual observations from close distances.

I'm delighted to report that my 16 year old has become keenly interested in
everything flora and fauna this summer. He had a nice chance to make some
great observations today.

ERIC Mullholand
Carey, Ohio
NWO

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This message may contain student personally
identifiable information that is confidential. Such information is intended