OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2017

From:
Steve Cagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Cagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2017 07:05:49 -0400
Mary, my problem is not with recognizing the things that Haans pointed out (we do buy wildlife and waterfowl stamps—though I have to admit we’re late this year). it’s that the way the survey is organized, you have to organize the ten items in a way that at least for me, does not at all represent my priorities—it looks like you’re expressing opinions, but they are not actually what you think. This is not confined to this survey; it’s all too common in surveys: “list the following things in the order of importance to you,” when in fact there’s only one item that’s important to you...