OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2017

From:
Stefan Gleissberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stefan Gleissberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2017 16:23:01 -0400
Most OhioBirds listserv readers are probably familiar with Ken Ostermiller’s Ohio eBird hotspot website at

[ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com]

that provides the sort of birding area descriptions that Bill is talking about. I visit the site often, along with the fabulous tools available on eBird.org.

Stefan

––––––
Dr. Stefan Gleissberg
Athens Area Birders