OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2017

From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 22:37:27 -0400
From Mary Birdsong (Shorebird monitor in Pennsylvania):

"To the "Steve" on the Ohio listserv who wanted to know more about yellow
flagged piping plover seen at Conneaut this morning, it is a northern Great
Plains bird. Yellow flag: NGP US, Lake Sakakawea or MO River
(GarrisonReach), per USFW."

Seems the flyways are getting busier. :-D

If anyone knows the Original finder, or can get in touch with him, please
forward the info...will be quicker that the USFW. :-D

Steve