From:
Regina Schieltz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regina Schieltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2018 22:18:39 -0400
I found 5 Short Billed? Dowitchers this afternoon on Hollansburg- Arcanum
Rd. just west of 121 south of Greenville.
The consenses with 3 other birders were Short-billed.
Other shorebirds in county included Peeps and Semipalmated plovers and
Solitary.

Lots of other foy birds for the county. At Shawnee Prairie west of
Greenville and Eidson Preserve also on 502 west of Greenville"

Reports of
Bluewing Warbler
Kentucky
Yellow