From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2018 17:02:44 +0000
At about 9:30 this morning the migration switch turned on at Lawrence
Woods. First migrant was a Scarlet Tanager, then a singing Parula. By the
time I was out at 12:00, I had 55 species and dipped on three others that
were there earlier, or are normally there. A Black-throated Green Warbler
even came down and landed on my wife for a few seconds. :-D

List below.

Happy birding and God bless,

Steve J.

Lawrence Woods State Nature Preserve--Woods Boardwalk
May 01, 2018
9:37 AM
Traveling
2.26 miles